Message from our top
president Toshiyuki Suzuki
Automobile industry - It has been more than 100 years since the Ford Model T was produced.
Since then, thanks to ceaseless technological innovation and development of social infrastructures, we have obtained great convenience. Unfortunately, however, we have paid various costs in the world such as deterioration of global environment or the increase of transportation disadvantaged people.
Unfortunately, however, we have paid various costs in the world such as deterioration of global environment or the increase of transportation disadvantaged people.
On the other hand, it is necessary to create "safe and eco-friendly car society" as well as to pursue more convenience for the next 100 years. Our company has contributed to development of motorization in Japan and developing countries for more than fifty years.
We will face to this contradictory proposition and continue to provide safe and rational products with better quality than what customers expect in the new field.
|Company name||Koritu co., Ltd|
|Capital fund||99 million yen|
|Representative director||Toshiyuki Suzuki|
|Business||car part manufacturing|
|Main customer||SUZUKI Motor corporation
Aisin AW Co.,Ltd.
|Main bank||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
MUFG Bank, Ltd.
Hamamatsu Iwata Sinkin Bank
- 1954. 10
- Suzuki Grinding Ind. whose business mainly consisted of precision part grinding is established.
- 1956. 10
- Individual Enterprise is switched to Incorporated enterprise.
- 1959. 2
- Becomes subcontract factory of Suzuki Motor Corporation.
- 1967. 4
- A new premise is completed where head quarter is relocated and full operation is launched.
- 1968. 10
- Becomes subcontract factory of JTEKT Corporation.
- 1973. 9
- Becomes subcontract factory of NTN Corporation.
- 1986. 8
- Toyoda factory is completed and full operation is launched.
- 1988. 9
- Koritu Co., Ltd. is founded with 40 million yen in capital and business is entirely transferred.
- 1990. 9
- Capital expansion to 99 million yen
- 2002. 8
- ISO9001 certification is obtained.
- 2005. 3
- ISO14001 certification is obtained.
- 2011. 3
- Establish as a joint venture company "KHM Drive Systems Pvt. Ltd." in India
- 2011. 8
- Transfer the headquarters to Takamigaoka Iwata-city
- 2017. 11
- Becomes subcontract factory of Aisin AW Corporation.
- West factory in head office in Takamigaoka Iwata City is completed and operation is launched.
- 1221 Takamigaoka Iwata Shizuoka
- 720 Toyoda Iwata Shizuoka
|Company name||NTECK Automotive Pvt.Ltd.|
|Place||Plot No.30,Sector-4,IMT Manesar, Haryana,India|
|Capital||INR - 180,000,000|
|Management||Director - Toshiyuki Suzuki
Director - Kosuke Hayashi
Chairman - Yoshio Kamihara
Managing Director - Yoshiki Kamihara
|Amplitude of factory|
|■ Head office & Plant
Land area： 8,100m2
Building area： 14,586m2
|Products||Shift Fork, Shift & Select Shaft and assy|
|Main customer||Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
Suzuki Motor Gujarat Private Ltd.
Mail address： firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under the basic principle our company's policy describes that we will continue to strive to meet the demands and expectation of all stakeholders through our business activities.
- Company policy
- We shall value mutual trust, be always faithful and contribute to society.
- We shall do our best at every single moment without looking back the past and make progress.
- We shall keep our health good, enhance our motivation toward creation and Kaizen and never stop improving ourselves.
- CSR structure chart
1.Customer We strive to develop new technology and methods and provide attractive products which have customers feel superiority. 2.Employee We respect employees and make an effort to create a workplace where everyone can work safely and with security. Also, we help every employee's development. 3.Environment Holding up "Environmental Policy", we do business activities considering global environment. 4.Quality Holding up "Quality Policy", we provide attractive products with high quality. 5.Local Community We contribute to development of local community through inter communication with local society and social contribution activities as a citizen. We observe laws and regulations and perform business activities sincerely and ethically.
- As an indispensable group for our customers, we provide cheaper products than any other companies which are made with the highest technology and obtain high reliability.
- As a group which advances without limit, we provide safe, functional and rational products which always exceed what customers expect.
- As an imaginative group, we provide attractive products which always have customers feel superiority.
- We observe the environment-related laws, regulations and requirements from the industry and customers and tackle environmental conservation with further efforts. We strive to continuously improve the items that give the impact upon environment and to prevent pollution caused by business activities within the framework of setting or reexamining environmental targets.
- We tackle especially the following items among what our business activities give impacts to the environment to preserve the environment and to prevent pollution.
①Promote recycling by separating waste.
②Reduce NG rate and promote reduction of material and energy.
③Promote environment-friendly products by stopping using toxic substances.
④Contribute to customers and environmental conservation through an effort to be creative and original, improving technology and eliminating waste.